Timi will provide a solid foundation of the artistry and technique of permanent cosmetics with a vast majority of time spent on hands-on training. Learn all that’s needed to start a career in the profitable industry of permanent makeup. With hands-on practice on live models and practice skin, you’ll learn guidelines for safety and sanitation, effective anesthetic techniques, color theory and pigment usage, finer points of eyeliner application, utilization of color to achieve perfect lip shape, color mixing, skin tone interpretation, mild mistake correction, and more.
In addition to the state licensing requirements, our students will receive the added benefit of Timi’s experience and learn the pro techniques and knowledge she has developed and acquired in her extensive career such as:
- Color Theory
- Micro-pigmentation usage and mixing
- Choosing colors for eyebrows, eyeliner and lip liner
- Skin ton interpretation
- Client Forms, Consents
- Examinations and Evaluations (Daily clinical evaluations, Written Exam)
- Skin tone interpretation
- Eye Liner
- How to avoid smears and smudges
- Achieving good symmetry and density
- Learn how to control pain
- Lip Liner
- Lip color retention
- Application of topical anesthetic
- Applying colors to enlarge or minimize lip size
- Use of Permanent Makeup Machine
- Machine assembly for correct operation
- Comprehensive needle use and application
- Machine positioning and skin support
- Business Set Up, Marketing Discussion, Social Media
- How to correct possible mistake
- Class Support (one year of support)
- Photography Tips
- The effective pain control system
- Learn how to give an effective consultation
We are thoroughly dedicated to providing the most up to date information. Every class session’s curriculum is revised and updated to contain the latest information. And even after graduation, Timi is always happy to share what she knows with our students as we continue on the exciting journey.
Instructor: Timi Turbyfill
Course Cost: $7,500. We are unable to offer financial aid at this time. SoFi and Ernest are some options for private loans.
Deposit: $2500 Non-Refundable due to guarantee your enrollment, Final Payment is due 2 weeks prior to beginning course.
Student is responsible for all course materials. Course supply and text books list will be given when deposit is paid in full.
Course Dates: Flexible
Class Days: 9am-4pm Monday-Thursday, 9am-1pm Friday
Supplies & Products: Included and yours to keep after the class.
Clinical Procedures Required: 25 We will help advertise but it is still your responsibility to provide models.
In order to qualify for certification, an applicant shall:
- Have received a high school diploma or its equivalent;
- Be at least twenty-one (21) years of age; and
- Have submitted a completed application to the Department in such form as required by the Department which shall include a notarized copy of:
A.the certificate of birth of the applicant,
B.the applicant’s driver license or other similar form of identification, other professional credentials, if applicable, and proof, in such form as the Department determines appropriate, of the satisfactory completion of a program of training and testing approved by the Department as specified in Section 6 of this act.
C.Upon meeting the requirements of the Oklahoma Medical Micropigmentation Regulation Act and rules promulgated pursuant thereto, the State Commissioner of Health shall issue a certificate to perform medical micropigmentation to the applicant.
Disclaimer: According to the Medical Micropigmentation laws for Oklahoma, you MUST work IN a doctor’s office (M.D., D.O. or D.D.S) when you perform permanent makeup. The doctor cannot “vouch for you” to work elsewhere, such as a salon.